At Amatus Recovery Centers, our goal is the same as yours: to give you the tools you need to achieve long-term sobriety. We have designed our nationwide system of addiction treatment centers with precisely this goal in mind. No matter where you are in your journey of recovery, Amatus has a rehab program that is right for you. On one end of the spectrum, our full medical detox and residential addiction treatment programs are an excellent place to start if your addiction is particularly severe. At Amatus Recovery Centers’ outpatient rehab programs, we focus more on putting the strategies and coping mechanisms you have developed into practice. In this sense, our addiction treatment centers offer the whole range of recovery options in terms of the levels of care. Amatus Recovery Centers can serve your needs every step of the way, from detox through aftercare and beyond.
Addiction Treatment Programs at Amatus Recovery Centers
Across our many addiction treatment centers, we offer a wide variety of rehab programs. Our system has been constructed to allow individuals who are suffering from the broadest range of addiction issues to find a path to recovery. Among the Amatus Recovery Centers’ addiction treatment programs, you will find:
- Men’s rehab center: An all-male environment where men can build a strong support network as they share their struggles with other men
- Women’s rehab center: A safe, women-only space, in which women can open up about their experiences surrounding addiction and get the support they need
- Adolescent rehab program: A supportive environment for teens who are facing substance abuse issues
- Medically supervised detox: A safe, comfortable recovery space where medical staff eases the symptoms of withdrawal and prepares you for the next phases of your recovery
- Partial hospitalization program: One of our intensive addiction treatment programs in which you begin to develop the skills and coping mechanisms you will need for your recovery
- Intensive outpatient program: An approach to rehab that allows you to take steps towards independence, in which you’ll continue to learn healthy coping skills and strategies for sobriety with our support
- Outpatient program: Our least intensive rehab program allows you to you will plan for the future as you put your new skills and strategies into practice in the real world
- Community Housing: A sober-living program for those who need an extra level of support and accountability when their time in our facility is over
At Amatus Recovery Centers’ addiction treatment centers, every patient receives a custom-designed treatment plan. This plan blends evidence treatment modalities with more holistic, patient-based approaches. Our highly trained medical staff administers our addiction treatment programs in a welcoming, secure environment.
Our Addiction Treatment Centers
Amatus’ addiction treatment centers offer the full range of rehab programs, from medically supervised detox through comprehensive aftercare. You can find our centers throughout the U.S. Each program makes a point of making sure your treatment program caters to your unique needs.
- Atlanta Detox Center: A residential addiction treatment program and medical detox facility in Riverdale, GA
- Awakening Recovery Center: A residential and outpatient recovery center in Hagerstown, MD
- Blueprint Recovery Center: An outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center in Concord, NH
- Foundations Recovery Center: An outpatient recovery center in Woodlawn, MD, right outside of Baltimore
- Fresh Start Recovery Center: An outpatient substance-abuse treatment program in Gaithersburg, MD
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center: An outpatient addiction treatment facility in Peachtree City, GA, just south of Atlanta
- Midwest Detox Center: An inpatient detox facility in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo
- Midwest Recovery Center: And outpatient addiction treatment center in Toledo, OH
- Ohio Detox Center: A residential medical detox program in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo
- Ohio Treatment Center: An outpatient recovery center in Toledo, OH
- Serenity House Detox: A residential addiction treatment center with campuses in Fort Lauderdale, FL and West Palm Beach, FL
- Serenity House Detox Houston: A residential treatment facility and detox center in Houston, TX
If you or someone you care about is struggling, you don’t have to go it alone. Reach out to one of the premier addiction treatment programs at Amatus Recovery Centers.
Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Centers Today
As someone who has suffered at the hands of addiction, you most likely feel overwhelmed. You might feel powerless to make the changes you know you need. At Amatus Recovery Centers, our goal is to help you find lasting, meaningful recovery in our rehab programs. Each of our many addiction treatment centers and detox programs prioritizes you and your well-being. Don’t hesitate. Contact us online today or call us at 833.631.0525 to learn more about what Amatus Recovery Centers can do for you.