If you or someone you care about is suffering at the hands of an addiction, you should know that there is a broad range of addiction treatment programs offered at Amatus Recovery Centers. From residential to outpatient programs, the options can seem overwhelming. How can you tell which level of care is right for you? At all of the facilities affiliated with Amatus Recovery Centers, we offer a critical level of care called the “intensive outpatient program,” or “IOP” for short.
At Amatus Recovery Centers, our intensive outpatient rehab programs are all designed for people who need structure and support, but whose addiction issues are more manageable than others. If this sounds like you, then you should know that you are not alone. Of the millions of Americans who struggle with substance abuse issues every day, the vast majority fall into this category. In intensive outpatient addiction treatment, you will receive support from and be held accountable by both our expert staff and your peers in sobriety. Above all, you will learn the healthy coping skills you need to handle the pressure of everyday life without turning to drugs and alcohol. The goal of our intensive outpatient program is simple: lasting, meaningful recovery that suits your individual needs.
Is Intensive Outpatient Rehab Right for Me?
Residential addiction treatment programs can be useful, and in some cases, they are absolutely necessary. But many of us cannot commit to this level of care, whether for financial reasons or because we simply don’t have the time. An intensive outpatient rehab program is often an excellent choice for people whose addiction needs don’t require full-time, managed care, or who have already spent time in a residential program. Because you will be spending a significant amount of time outside of our facility, an IOP is ideal for putting into practice the skills and strategies you have developed over your time in recovery. If this sounds like a level of care that suits your current needs, one of the intensive outpatient addiction treatment centers offered by Amatus Recovery Centers might be right for you.
The Advantages of Intensive Outpatient Rehab
When you opt for an intensive outpatient program, you encounter many advantages. Among these are:
- Outpatient care is generally significantly less expensive than residential care simply because it lacks a residential component. This is often true even when the same treatments are on offer at both. The result is less out-of-pocket costs to you, and in some cases, a higher likelihood that your insurance provider will cover your IOP experience.
- The fact that you will only be at the facility at times you have arranged with your support team gives you the freedom to pursue healthy interests outside of our facility. Such interests can be vital to maintaining sobriety as you reintegrate into everyday life.
- An intensive outpatient rehab program gives you more time outside of the facility than other programs. This encourages you to build a strong support network of family, friends, and co-workers, which is another critical aspect of long-term success.
- An intensive outpatient addiction treatment program allows you to fulfill your responsibilities to your job, school, friends, and family. It also allows you to maintain your privacy.
Intensive outpatient rehab isn’t right for everyone. But if you are struggling with addiction issues and can’t commit to a higher level of care, or if you have already been through an inpatient program, an IOP might be right for you. At Amatus Recovery Centers, we are always ready to help you determine if our programs are right for you.
Learn More About Amatus Recovery Centers’ IOPs
There are many Amatus addiction treatment facilities across the U.S., and all of them offer intensive outpatient rehab. You can find an IOP at:
- Awakenings Recovery Center in Hagerstown, MD
- Blueprint Recovery Center in Concord, NH
- Foundations Recovery Center in Woodlawn, MD, right outside of Baltimore
- Fresh Start Recovery Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center in Peachtree City, GA, just south of Atlanta
- Midwest Recovery Center in Toledo, OH
- Ohio Treatment Center in Maumee, OH, just outside of Toledo
In an intensive outpatient rehab program at Amatus Recovery Centers, you can achieve lasting sobriety. Learn more by reaching out to us online today, or by contacting us at 833.631.0525. Take your life back from drugs and alcohol for good.