If you are struggling with an addiction to drugs and alcohol, it can feel like you are isolated and alone. Maybe willpower hasn’t been enough to help you overcome your struggles, or you’ve tried and failed to get sober before. However, with the help of an addiction treatment program through Amatus Recovery, you can find lasting, meaningful sobriety. Amatus Recovery is partnering with United Steelworkers to help union members across America overcome addiction. If you are ready to take the next step in conquering addiction, Amatus can help.
Learn more about our locations across the country and contact us today at 888-962-6730 to find out how Amatus Recovery can help you rebuild your life.
Hope for Union Workers Struggling with Addiction
Addiction is a disease that can cause damage to your finances, your relationships with friends and family, and your health. And attempting to detox on your own can be dangerous, as some withdrawal symptoms can be life-threatening. However, at Amatus Recovery, we offer medical detox in secure, comfortable locations so that you can start off treatment on the right foot. Throughout your time in one of our addiction treatment centers, you’ll find caring, compassionate team members who will encourage and challenge you in your journey. And in group therapy sessions, one of the cornerstones of our programs, you’ll develop a network of support that can help you maintain sobriety long-term.
Amatus Recovery: Where Addiction Ends and Recovery Begins
What do we offer at Amatus Recovery? In our 13 facilities around the country, you’ll find a full continuum of care, from medical detox to outpatient therapy.
- Detox – Go through the detox process safely with 24/7 medical supervision
- Residential – Begin rebuilding your life away from the stresses and triggers of everyday life
- Mental health residential – For those struggling with mental health issues, this inpatient program can help
- Partial hospitalization – Clients live at home while receiving structured treatment at one of our centers
- Intensive outpatient – This step down from a partial hospitalization program lets you begin to return to some of your responsibilities and hobbies
- Outpatient – Learn healthy coping skills and discover how to live free from addiction to drugs or alcohol
Every individual in our care receives a personalized treatment plan. No matter where you are in your journey to recovery, Amatus can help. We incorporate multiple evidence-based therapies and treatment methods in order to ensure that every client has the best chance at success. These include the following:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This widely used therapy can help you build healthy coping skills
- Group therapy sessions – Find perspective and build a network of support
- Trauma-informed therapy – Work through past traumatic events and learn how they can contribute to substance abuse
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships with family members through therapist-led sessions
- Expressive therapy – Learn how to express emotions in a healthy, positive way
- Recreational therapy – Heal in both body and mind through a variety of recreational activities
- Motivational interviewing – Find your inner motivation to overcome addiction through structured sessions with a therapist
- Co-occurring diagnosis therapy – Many clients struggle with mental health issues along with addiction, and targeted therapy can help
- Case management – Accountability is one tool we use to help clients stay sober during treatment
- Aftercare – We support clients even after they leave our treatment programs by planning for the future and connecting them to our extensive alumni network
Reach Out to Amatus Recovery Today
Through our new partnership with United Steelworkers, we’re able to support those working to overcome addiction every step of the way. Through our full continuum of care, Amatus Recovery promotes lasting positive outcomes and long-term sobriety. If addiction or mental health issues have taken over your life, find hope at Amatus.
Take a look at our centers across the country and learn more about how you can find hope and healing at Amatus by contacting us today at 888-962-6730 or by reaching out online.