If you are struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, it can feel like you are isolated and alone. Maybe willpower hasn’t been enough to help you overcome your struggles, or you’ve tried and failed to get sober before. Fortunately, with the help of an addiction treatment program through Amatus Recovery Centers, you can find lasting, meaningful sobriety. Amatus Recovery Centers is partnering with United Steelworkers to help union members across America overcome addiction. If you are ready to take the next step in conquering addiction, Amatus can help.
Learn more about our locations across the country and contact us today at 833.631.0525 to find out how Amatus Recovery can help you rebuild your life.
Hope for Union Workers Struggling with Addiction
Addiction is a disease that can cause damage to your finances, your relationships with loved ones, and your health. However, attempting to get sober on your own can be dangerous, as some withdrawal symptoms can be life-threatening. However, at Amatus Recovery, we offer medical detox in secure, comfortable locations so that you can start off treatment on the right foot. In addition, throughout your time in one of our addiction treatment centers, you’ll find caring, compassionate team members who will encourage and challenge you in your journey. Furthermore, in group therapy sessions, one of the cornerstones of our programs, you’ll develop a network of support that can help you maintain sobriety long-term.
Treatment Options Available for Union Workers
In our facilities around the country, you’ll find a full continuum of care, from medical detox to outpatient therapy. Our services include treatments such as:
- Detox – Go through the withdrawal process safely with 24/7 medical supervision.
- Residential treatment – Begin rebuilding your life away from the stresses and triggers of everyday life while living in one of our comfortable, state-of-the-art treatment centers.
- Mental health residential – For those struggling with mental health issues, this inpatient dual diagnosis treatment program can help provide tools to manage these symptoms.
- Partial hospitalization – Clients receive structured treatment at one of our treatment centers during the day and return home at night.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – This step down from a partial hospitalization program lets you begin to return to some of your responsibilities and hobbies. However, you can continue to get treatment three or four times weekly.
- Outpatient – Attend treatment once or twice a week while putting the skills you learn into practice at home.
- Aftercare – We support clients even after they leave our treatment programs. We assist them in planning for the future and connecting them to our extensive alumni network.
No matter where you are in your journey to recovery, Amatus can help.
What Therapeutic Services Are Available?
Every individual in our care receives a personalized treatment plan. We incorporate multiple evidence-based therapies and treatment methods in order to ensure that every client has the best chance at success. These include the following:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This widely used therapy can help you build healthy coping skills.
- Group therapy sessions – Find perspective and build a network of support.
- Trauma-informed therapy – Work through past traumatic events and learn how they can contribute to substance abuse.
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships with family members through therapist-led sessions.
- Expressive therapy – Learn how to express emotions in a healthy, positive way.
- Recreational therapy – Heal in both body and mind through a variety of recreational activities.
- Motivational interviewing – Find your inner motivation to overcome addiction through structured sessions with a therapist.
- Case management – Accountability is one tool we use to help clients stay sober during treatment.
Reach Out to Amatus Recovery Centers Today
Through our new partnership with United Steelworkers, we’re able to support those in this union to overcome addiction. Through our full continuum of care, Amatus Recovery promotes lasting positive outcomes and long-term sobriety. If addiction or mental health issues have taken over your life, find hope at Amatus.
Take a look at our centers across the country and learn more about how you can find hope and healing at Amatus by contacting us today at 833.631.0525 or by reaching out online.